What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- Personal information provided by you such as full name, email address, company.
We also collect the following information by using cookies:
- Your domain name and host for Internet access
- The Internet address of the website from which you came
- The date and time of your access
- Your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, browser, host, country and city of origin, and the language of browser
- The date and time you access this site and the pages you visit
How do we collect your information?
We collect your information when you:
- Send a message through our contact form or via email
- Download any of the resources available on the website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s by cookies See our Cookies Policy for further information.
How will we use your information?
We will use your information to:
- Email you the answer to any query you may have about our work or our site
- Understand what people and organisations are interested in our innovation and downloading resources from our website
- To contact you asking for feedback and following up on the use of our resources and materials published on the site as well as to inform you about Jengu’s news.
We will also use the information collected for:
- Website development
- Understanding how our visitors interact on the website and what are they interested in.
Our legal basis for collecting your personal information will be where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or we rely on your consent.
Who will we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with The British Red Cross and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical medicine as well as other third party service providers, affiliates and agents who use the information to help us respond to your requests and to perform services on our behalf.
We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it.
How do we store your data?
We store your data in a secure manner in a restricted-access database. However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We will keep your data for the duration of the Jengu project. After that, we will delete your data. If you want us to delete your data before that, please write to us at email@example.com
We will contact you to share information about future fundraising campaigns and progress in our work and the use of Jengu around the world.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notices of other websites
Our website sometimes include links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content of other websites or the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Your personal information protection rights
You may have the following rights under the Data Protection Laws:
- the right of access to personal information relating to you;
- the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- the right to have inaccurate personal information corrected;
- the right to have personal information erased.
- the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
How to contact us
If you any questions about this Privacy Notice, or you would like to exercise one of your personal information rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice.
We keep this Privacy Notice under regular review and place any updates on this web page. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 15 June 2020